Role: Responsible for providing remote technical applications support (i.e. Windows 10) to end-users by telephone or on-line. Act as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve technical issues. Provide remote troubleshooting and resolution of desktop and mobile device problems. Responsible for advising and providing consultation, installation, training and technical assistance to the end-user community.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work rotational work shifts including night shifts and be available for standby
- Provide responsive timely remote technical support to end-user by telephone or on-line.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, including remote installations.
- Organize meetings with relevant stakeholders to bring timely resolution to complex issues.
- Document steps taken to resolve issues and provide feedback to relevant teams
Education, Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10 Workstation
- Experience with WorkspaceOne, SCCM, Powershell, Linux, iOS and Android
- Understanding of IPv4 Networking and key components / topologies
- Understanding of AD, Group Policy Objects.
- MS Excel.
Devices OS Knowledge: Windows 10, Apple, Android, Linux
Hardware knowledge: Dell, HP, iPad, iPod, Ricoh, Zebra + handheld and document scanners.
Technical support: Software support, installation and troubleshooting of applications on the above OS list, creating documentation.
Soft skills: Communication, problem solving, independent learning, self-motivated, creative.
Language: Must be Bilingual (English & French)
- Remote Support by Telephone or on-line
- Rotational Shift Work
- Available Occasional On-Call
Application - End User Device Management and Support AnalystBFG Online Career Application
"*" indicates required fields
Oops! We could not locate your form.