Coordinates the timely movement of products to meet contractual commitments and client needs. Performs systems and carrier tracking, receipt confirmations and related activities for the movement of products. Daily activities include file creation, inventory control and tracking, data input, inventory balancing, in-transit report creating, disbursements and usage, etc.
- Manage priorities to meet shipping volumes
- Fill Field Service orders.
- Ensure that orders are delivered on time and in full as per service level agreements.
- Order replenishment inventory for Regional hub.
- Evaluate necessary parts for replenishment
- Coordinate returns of parts from the Field Service representatives.
- Confirm deliveries have been made and resolve discrepancies.
- Act as liaison between logistics and Field Service.
- Communicate daily with carriers, freight forwarders and clients in coordinating pick-up and delivery of shipments when required.
- Complete the activities of product flow from receiving, warehouse, assembly, and shipping on a timely and accurate basis. Report on issues, gaps and take corrective action where required.
- Comply with the organizations environmental, health & safety, recycling, sustainability efforts and quality assurance policies and standards.
- Prepare reports, metrics and analysis with the use of functions on MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook) for distribution within the organization
- File maintenance, including but not limited to, invoices, waybills, international shipment, storage, daily shipment, inventory and monthly shipping lists, detailed parts tracking.
- Expedites, traces and obtains verification of shipment delivery, audits inbound and outbound freight bills
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Completion of college courses in Logistics or Distribution an asset
- Experience with SAP an asset
- Minimum five years of experience in Logistics/Warehousing
- Strong knowledge of Inventory control, and Logistics
- Have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and organize work
- Self-starter, punctual with good time management skills.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills, and the ability to build collaborative relationships with clients and internal BFG staff
Application - Inventory Coordinator
"*" indicates required fields