Under supervision, work primarily in the shipping department. Verifying and packing orders. Assist in warehouse when required.
- Tag/verify and pack orders
- Position and store inventory items and support materials within premises.
- Coordinate delivery and pickups of orders with outside shipping companies
- Maintain and provide accurate order verification
- Participate in periodic inventory audits.
- Support ( back up ) the Head Shipper
- Perform light housekeeping as required; maintain neatness and cleanliness of warehouse area.
- Operate equipment, pump trucks, 2-wheel carts etc.
- Must be able to work flexible time ( 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. ) schedule
- Perform any other duties as required within the warehouse
- Minimum high school Graduation.
- Minimum 2 years order verification/packing and material handling
- Knowledge of Purolator and UPS system an asset
- Forklift certification an asset
- Able to multitask
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift to 20 kilograms.
- Safety footwear required.
- Long periods of standing and walking required
"*" indicates required fields