Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, responsible for identifying, scheduling, maintaining and coordinating workflow within assigned functional groups (Order Picking, Order Verification, Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse Associates, Warehouse Coordinators, Inventory Management) of the BFG warehouses. This is a hands-on position that requires interaction with a multi-cultural team, lead by example.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Warehouse Supervisor is expected to perform the following:
- Prepare work to be accomplished within assigned Warehouse group by gathering and sorting warehouse related documents
- Complete service by training and guiding Warehouse to accomplish functional warehouse responsibilities such as Order Picking, Order Verification, Order Packing, Shipping, and Warehouse Associate Operational regional and corporate objectives.
- Complete operations within assigned Warehouse groups by: developing and maintaining shift schedules; assigning work and monitoring daily call volumes within the groups, ensuring service expectations are met; gathering monitoring and returning resources required within groups; implementing performance productivity standards; resolving operational problems and being available as a point of contact for escalation within the functional groups; maintaining reference manuals and directives for functional groups; implementing new processes and procedures within groups in the warehouses
- Maintain workflow by sorting and delivering information from Warehouse Manager; Assist with completing, processing and submission of Warehouse staff timesheets and inquiries
- Contribute to effectiveness by identifying ST and LR issues that must be addressed within warehouse, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives from Warehouse Manager
- Maintain continuity within the work team by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Ensure the warehouses are maintained and all functions are performed in accordance with standard policies and procedures, safety regulations and PPEs.
- Participate in period inventory audits, verify and confirm inventory counts, and maintain warehouse inventory management documents.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years supervisory experience in a pick/pack warehouse
- Experience in cycle counting, inventory adjustments bin locations and warehouse design/layout, product flow, order picking.
- Progressive supervisory experience with proven ability to maintain a clean and organized warehouse, interact effectively with multicultural team, leading by example.
- Driven to achieve company goals through Manager`s direction
- Customer-driven, effective communicator, honest, sense of urgency, integrity, results oriented, productive.
"*" indicates required fields