Role: Warehouse Associate
- Tag, pick/pull, and stage inventory for pick up.
- Receive, unpack, verify and inspect all incoming inventory items and support materials.
- Position and store inventory items and support material within premises.
- Coordinate delivery and pick-up of products with outside vendors.
- Maintain and provide accurate inventory documentation and updates, within the timeframe and format specified by the company.
- Maintain and produce various documentation related to inventory management and warehouse access.
- Assist with developing and maintaining premises and inventory procedures for record keeping and inventory control.
- Participate in periodic inventory audits.
- Coordinate access to premises and inventory by authorized persons, vendors or contractors.
- Clean, repair, refurbish inventory items.
- Perform light housekeeping as required; maintain neatness and cleanliness of warehouse area.
- Operate equipment including lift truck.
- Must be able to work flexible time schedules.
- Be the back up to the Truck Driver
- Perform any other duties as required
- Minimum high school Graduation.
- Minimum 2 years working in material handling or in a similar warehouse environment.
- Certified forklift operator.
- Able to lift up to 20 kilograms.
- Must have a valid and current Ontario Class A/D/G driver’s license in good standing; and able produce a clean Driver’s Abstract upon hire
- Safety footwear required.
- Long periods of standing and walking required.