Responsible for providing second level technical assistance within the assigned region, providing high-end technical hardware, software and software deployment support at the desktop, laptop, printer, network, and operating systems level to satisfy the needs of client company end users. Act as a technical resource in assisting users resole high end technical issues. Support and train Field Service Technicians within assigned region. Provide on-site troubleshooting and resolution of desktop problems. Responsible for advising and providing consultation, installation, training and technical assistance to the end-user community
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Warehouse Supervisor is expected to perform the following:
- Prepare work to be accomplished within the assigned Warehouse group by gathering and sorting warehouse related documents
- Complete service by training and guiding Warehouse to accomplish functional warehouse responsibilities such as Order Picking, Order Verification, Order Packing, Shipping, and Warehouse Associate Operational regional and corporate objectives.
- Complete operations within assigned Warehouse groups by: developing and maintaining shift schedules; assigning work and monitoring daily call volumes within the groups, ensuring service expectations are met; gathering monitoring and returning resources required within groups; implementing performance productivity standards; resolving operational problems and being available as a point of contact for escalation within the functional groups; maintaining reference manuals and directives for functional groups; implementing new processes and procedures within groups in the warehouses
- Maintain workflow by sorting and delivering information from Warehouse Manager; Assist with completing, processing and submission of Warehouse staff timesheets and inquiries
- Contribute to effectiveness by identifying ST and LR issues that must be addressed within warehouse, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives from Warehouse Manager
- Maintain continuity within the work team by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Ensure the warehouses are maintained and all functions are performed in accordance with standard policies and procedures, safety regulations and PPEs.
- Participate in period inventory audits, verify and confirm inventory counts, and maintain warehouse inventory management documents.
- College or University graduate of Computer Science, or Computer Studies program or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of related Technical Support experience
- Working and advanced operating knowledge of IT hardware/equipment installation, testing and support
- Must possess strong customer service attitude and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability, willingness and availability to work rotating shifts to support client company users with 24/7 service
Application - Technical Support Specialist - Bilingual (Montreal, QC)
"*" indicates required fields